Social distancing is making it very difficult for many people to make it to their doctors. Family Health Centers has two new ways for you to connect with your providers, Video Visit and Telephone Visits.
Both video and telephone visits can be done from your home, and there is no need to come to Family Health Centers. Video and telephone visits do not work for everything because your provider cannot examine you or get lab tests, but it can work in place of an in-person visit in many cases.
Video and telephone visits are helpful new way to connect you to your provider. You can still see your health provider even if:
- You have a fever or cough and need to stay home protect others from your germs
- You are staying in your home to avoid getting exposed to COVID19
- It is difficult to get to FHC because of reduced bus service or because your kids are home
Need help getting set-up on Video Visit?
Complete the form below if you would like someone from the Family Health Centers Video Visit Help Desk to contact you and help with connecting to Video Visit.
Do not include personal health information. This form is for assistance with FHC’s Video Visit and should not be used to request appointments or share personal health information.
Need assistance getting connected to Video Visit?
- Download a guide above; or
- Complete the online form to the right and someone will call you; or
- Click on the pink chat box in the right hand corner and someone will assist you; or
- Call 502-630-3526 to get connected to our patient Video Visit Help Desk