How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment
Family Health Centers vaccinating patients against COVID-19. Call Family Health Centers at 502-772-8110 to schedule an appointment. Same day and walk-ins vaccinations are available. We are vaccinating anyone who is 18 year with the Moderna or the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
We are currently able to provide COVID-19 vaccines at the following locations:
Monday – Friday
2215 Portland Ave, 40212
- FHC-East Broadway
834 East Broadway, 40204
1000 Neighborhood Place, Fairdale 40118
- FHC Portland
2215 Portland Avenue, 40212
Who Can Schedule a Vaccine Appointment at FHC
Anyone 18 years or older who want a vaccine can schedule with Family Health Centers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your vaccine appointment reminder on your mobile device like a phone.
- Photo ID
- Health Insurance card if you have health insurance. You can still receive the vaccine even if you don’t have health insurance.
- Face Mask
- Do not bring family members or friends to your appointment if possible. We must maintain social distancing and have space for all patients.
- Please notify our team if you have a history of: Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) to polyethylene glycol or other vaccine products, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are experiencing any common signs and symptoms of COVID-19 include fever or chills and cough OR if you have received any other vaccination within the past 14 days. Contact Family Health Centers to reschedule at 502-772-8110.
Louisville-Jefferson County is now able to vaccine anyone who are 12 years or older. Here are the vaccine options in our community for 12 and older:
Vaccinated Kentuckians can enter to win $1 million in a new lottery. Enter to win or learn more at shotatamillion.ky.gov
UofL Health: Appointments and walk-ins welcome. More information at https://uoflhealth.org/ or call 502-681-1435.
UofL Vaccine and International Travel Clinic: Walk-ins welcome. 501 East Broadway, Suite 110. Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm.
Walgreens: Appointments and walk-ins welcome. More information at https://www.walgreens.com/ or call 1-800-925-4733 or your local pharmacy.
CVS: Appointments and walk-ins welcome. More information at https://www.cvs.com/
Kroger: Appointments and walk-ins welcome. More information at https://www.kroger.com/rx/covid-vaccine