How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment
Family Health Centers vaccinating patients against COVID-19. If you have received care at any FHC location within the last three years and want a COVID-19 vaccine, call Family Health Centers at 502-772-8110 to schedule an appointment. Currently we are vaccinating patients who are 18 years or older and immediate family members who are 18 or older with the Moderna vaccine.
We are currently able to provide COVID-19 vaccines at the following locations:
Monday – Friday
- FHC-Portland Pharmacy
2215 Portland Ave, 40212
- FHC-East Broadway Pharmacy
834 East Broadway, 40204
1000 Neighborhood Place, Fairdale 40118
- FHC Portland
2215 Portland Avenue, 40212
Who Can Schedule a Vaccine Appointment at FHC
Family Health Centers can provide vaccines for the following individuals;
- Current FHC patients and immediate family who are 18 years or older.
- Family Health Centers staff and contractors.
Here are important reminders about your COVID-19 Vaccine appointment at Family Health Centers.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your vaccine appointment reminder on your mobile device like a phone.
- Photo ID
- Health Insurance card if you have health insurance. You can still receive the vaccine even if you don’t have health insurance.
- Face Mask
- Do not bring family members or friends to your appointment if possible. We must maintain social distancing and have space for all patients.
- Please notify our team if you have a history of: Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) to polyethylene glycol or other vaccine products, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are experiencing any common signs and symptoms of COVID-19 include fever or chills and cough OR if you have received any other vaccination within the past 14 days. Contact Family Health Centers to reschedule at 502-772-8110.
Louisville-Jefferson County is now able to vaccine anyone who are 16 years or older. Here are the vaccine options in our community:
Norton Healthcare: NortonHealthcare.com and click on Vaccine Eligibility in the red box.
Baptist Health: Schedule online at www.scheduleyourvaccine.com or call 800.444.0310
UofL: Schedule online at: uoflhealth.org/louisville-covid-19-vaccinations or call 502-681-1435.
Kroger: Screening for eligibility and sign-up available at https://www.kroger.com/rx/covid-eligibility
Walgreens: Appointments available at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp