Whether you are a long time patient or haven’t been to see us in a while, the following is information that will help you plan your visit to Family Health Centers and make your appointment go smoothly.
A Few Reminders….
- Bring all of your medications with you to every appointment.
- If you have insurance, bring your insurance card. Family Health Centers accepts most private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid insurances.
Scheduling an Appointment
Call the Family Health Centers site that you regularly visit or click on Locations to find the health center nearest you. Patients are welcome to go to any Family Health Centers locations, except for FHC-Phoenix, which is for individuals who are homeless.
- Please call early if you need a same day appointment.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please call us to cancel or reschedule the appointment. This will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Call to notify us if you are going to be late.
Most of the Family Health Centers in the Louisville Metro area is on a Transit Authority of River City (TARC) bus line, and a stop is made at each site. Parking is available at all Family Health Centers sites.
For Your Safety
- Any patient with a rash must let a receptionist at the front desk know immediately.
- All Family Health Centers locations are smoke-free. No smoking is allowed on the property, inside or outside the building.
- No weapons are allowed in any Family Health Centers location.
For questions or more information, call the Family Health Centers site you plan to visit. View all Family Health Centers locations here.