Family Health Centers Social Services staff can help patients learn about and access programs that are available to lower income residents.
These programs can help you with:
- Housing and utilities assistance
- Emergency medicine assistance
- Enrollment in the Prescription Assistance Program (PAP)
- Employment Information
- Medicare Part D
- Kentucky Physician’s Care (KPC) Program enrollment
- Adult and Child Protective Services
- Durable medical equipment
- Links to other community resources
There is no out-of-pocket costs to patients for these services.
For information about Social Services call 772-8370 or visit us at Family Health Centers – Portland, 3rd Floor.