At Family Health Centers, we work hard because our patients deserve the best. FHC is currently seeking dedicated professionals with a positive attitudes for the position of Population Health – Care Coordinator. The Population Health – Care Coordinator is responsible for responsible for coordinating activities that enhance quality initiatives by assisting in care opportunity outreach. The Care Coordinator works to connect patients with preventive services and completion of care gaps for the patients at Family Health Centers (FHC). They coordinate care for all patients who are part of the assigned panel, especially those with serious, complex or chronic health problems or psychosocial issues. A demonstrated skill in independently organizing and prioritizing workload in order to meet deadlines is required.
Examples of duties include:
- Schedule patient appointments in the Intergy System.
- Monitoring and completing preventive health measures, gaps in care.
- Alert medical providers of diagnoses needing addressed for risk assessments and care gaps needing addressed during medical visits.
- Use registry and other information to inform care team members of preventive care required for patients.
- Counsels patients regarding recommended health screenings.
- Ensures that patient data is entered into the computer system for follow up and reporting.
- Identifies patients with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and/or other communication barriers and uses appropriate interpretive services.
- Adheres to standard precautions.
- Scans documents into the patient’s electronic health record (EHR) as applicable.
- Assist patients with accessing the patient portal.
- Performs related work as required.
High school graduation or its equivalent. One year of clinical/clerical experience in a health care setting or certification from a Medical Office Specialist, Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or other medical clerical program.
- Must be available to work extended hours as necessary.
- Must provider own transportation to work at other FHC locations as needed.
If you have questions about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1976, Family Health Centers, Inc.(FHC) has served our community by providing provide primary and preventive medical care to adults, women and children without regard to the ability to pay for services. FHC employs nearly 400 professionals across many medical and clerical disciplines at 7 Louisville Metro Locations.
We Are Family Health Centers
“I know I’m in the right place.”
Since 1976, Family Health Centers, Inc.(FHC) has served our community by providing provide primary and preventive medical care to adults, women and children without regard to the ability to pay for services. FHC employs nearly 400 professionals across many medical and clerical disciplines at 7 Louisville Metro Locations. Our vision of service is to provide you and your family with the same care and attention we would want for our families and ourselves. Last year we provided care to more than 39,000 children and adults.