At Family Health Centers, we work hard because our patients deserve the best. FHC is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurses for the position of Primary Care Nursing Supervisor.
SALARY: Depends on Qualifications
LOCATION: Family Health Centers, Inc.
Examples of duties include:
- Assists in recruiting, selecting, and training nursing personnel.
- Coordinates the schedules of nursing personnel for daily clinic operations. Supervises, manages, and evaluates nursing personnel.
- Ensures compliance with safety standards and departmental policies and procedures. Ensures medical and administrative equipment is available and operational.
- Maintains nursing supply inventory.
- Collaborates with other health care professionals to ensure effective patient care. Gathers patient service feedback and contributes to complaint resolution.
- Assesses patients and provides patient care as needed. Adheres to standard precautions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience in clinical setting.
- Possession of a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky.
- Prior management experience preferred, but not required.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be substituted as determined applicable by Civil Service.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Moves and/or lifts more than 100 lbs. when positioning patients or assisting them on and off the examination table.
- Must obtain and maintain CPR certification.
- Must be able to provide own transportation.
- Must work varied work schedule.
- Must be vaccinated for Hepatitis B, have provided evidence of immunization, or have signed a declination form within 10 days of initial assignment.
- Must wear protective equipment as mandated by OSHA.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about this position, please email Karla Jackson, Director of Nursing: email@example.com.
We serve the working poor, the uninsured, those experiencing homelessness, refugees from all over the world, and anyone seeking affordable, high quality care.
We Are Family Health Centers
“I know I’m in the right place.”
Since 1976, Family Health Centers, Inc.(FHC) has served our community by providing provide primary and preventive medical care to adults, women and children without regard to the ability to pay for services. FHC employs nearly 400 professionals across many medical and clerical disciplines at 8 Louisville Metro Locations. Family Health Centers employees enjoy a flexible, family-friendly work environment, and generous benefits package. Employee benefits include:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Participation in Kentucky Retirement System
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Recruiting bonuses
- Shift differential pay, and
- Paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.