Whether you are a long time patient or haven’t been to see us in a while, the following is information that will help you plan your visit to Family Health Centers and make your appointment go smoothly.
A Few Reminders….
- Bring all of your medications with you to every appointment.
- If you have insurance, bring your insurance card. Family Health Centers accepts most private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid insurances.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, please call Family Health Centers to cancel or reschedule the appointment. This will allow us to see another patient in your place.
Scheduling an Appointment
Call the Family Health Centers site that you regularly visit or click on Locations to find the health center nearest you.
- Most appointments are made for the day or within the week of your call. Please call early if you need a same day appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call Family Health Centers to cancel or reschedule the appointment. This will allow us to see another patient in your place.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Call to notify Family Health Centers if you are going to be late.
Most of the seven Family Health Centers in the Louisville Metro area is on a Transit Authority of River City (TARC) bus line, and a stop is made at each site. Parking is available at all Family Health Centers sites.
For Your Safety
- All Family Health Centers locations are smoke-free. No smoking is allowed on the property, inside or outside the building.
- Children in waiting rooms must be watched by parents or guardians. We are not responsible for your child’s safety.
- No weapons are allowed in any Family Health Centers location.
For questions or more information, call the Family Health Centers site you plan to visit. View all Family Health Centers locations here.