Family Health Centers provides primary care services for adults and children. Primary care includes:
For Adult Men and Women:
- Physicals, sick visits, chronic disease management
- OB/GYN care for women including pre and postal natal care, female exams, mammograms, and family planning
- Cancer screenings
- Laboratory and X-ray services
For Babies and Children:
- Well-child: Well-child checkups are due at age 2-4 weeks, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18 months, 2, 2½, and 3 years, and yearly after age 3.
- Sick visits: When your child is sick and you need to see your provider soon, call your Family Health Center site and ask to speak to a triage nurse.
- Immunizations: Immunizations are provided at each health center, including those required for preschool and primary school entry.
- School or sports physicals
Please note: All services are available to all patients but may not be available at the center you regularly visit.