Our employees are dedicated to a common goal – providing the highest quality care to our patients. The Family Health Centers opened its doors in 1976 as part of the national Community Health Center movement dedicated to providing excellent primary and preventive health care to all, regardless of ability to pay. We serve the working poor, the uninsured, those experiencing homelessness, refugees and immigrants, and anyone seeking affordable, high quality health care.
Open and Competitive Positions
Family Health Centers is currently hiring for the following positions (click on the links to view):
- Population Health Care Coordinator
- Dental Billing Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Health Information Management Specialist I (Formerly Medical Records Specialist)
- Medical Office Specialist I
- Medical Assistant I – Full-time and PRN positions
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Dental Hygienist – Full-time and PRN positions
- Dentist – Full-time and PRN positions
- Expanded Duties Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician I
- Primary Care Physicians
- Primary Care Nurse- Full-time and PRN positions
For questions about these positions or general questions about employment at Family Health Centers, please email email@example.com.
Family Health Centers was created by the Louisville Board of Health, and operates as a quasi-public agency. All staff positions are reviewed and tested through the Louisville Metro Civil Service.
Some Family Health Centers staff qualify Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Medical, dental, and behavioral health providers qualify for the National health Service Corp Loan Repayment Program and can earn up to $50,000 for a two-year commitment. Click here to learn more.
Nurses qualify for the HRSA NURSE Corp Loan Repayment Program which provides up to 60% of your total outstanding qualified student loans for two years of full-time service. Click here to learn more.
We Are The Family Health Centers
“I know I’m in the right place.”
Since 1976, Family Health Centers, Inc.(FHC) has served our community by providing provide primary and preventive medical care to adults, women and children without regard to the ability to pay for services. FHC employs nearly 400 professionals across many medical and clerical disciplines at 7 Louisville Metro Locations. Family Health Centers employees enjoy a flexible, family-friendly work environment, and generous benefits package. Employee benefits include:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Participation in Kentucky Retirement System
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Recruiting bonuses
- Shift differential pay, and
- Paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Family Health Centers is an equal employment opportunity employer and, as such, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, familial status, marital status, partnership status, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status or other legally protected category.
We are Joint Commission and Better Business Bureau Accredited